Dr. Harold Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Smith?

Very caring and a great surgeon. Would recommend 100%.

dissapointed

he removed a tumor of mine for that i am very grateful. although i contracted mrsa and got osteomylitis from the surgery and had to have a second surgery to remove a peice of my skull indefinately. and it was very very painful having to have two surgerys on my head within two weeks of eachother. a year later i follow up with an eye doctor who saw something he was concerned about n refered me back to neurologist, smiths staff said there was no need to see me. I will be finding another doctor unfortunately :(

Menginoma Tumor Removal

Dr. Smith was a Awesome surgeon, I didn't mind the wait because i knew he was the person to cut open my head. Dr. Smith and the nurse made sure i was taken care of in ICU. I recovered in less then six week. And will continue to see him yearly to make sure tumor doesn't return.I am able to see clearly!!! thank you

Trustworthy, the best.

Dr. Smith takes time to explain what is going on, the treatment plan and outcome. Dr. Smith cares about his patients, you may wait for long period of time but know when it's your time he will not rush. I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Smith.

Yes Thanks to all of Smith's staff and Him I am very greatfull for everthing He has done for me, He has worked in my best interested for years now He is wonderfull.

shunt

Dr smith is a great Doctor he's very caring about the people he cares for and has a great staff chad is great he is always checking on my wife we are blessed to have had them taking care of my wife

Lumbar diskectomy

From the first call to the office to the post operative visit, the staff was top notch!. I had 3 herniated disks in my lower lumbar with severe sciatica. Every step I took brought me to tears!. Initially Chad (NP) informed me that it would be treated as conservatively as possible. Dr. Smith advised us that it would definitely a strong surgical candidate!. For as much as I didn't want surgery, I equally couldn't stand the pain! They were able to work me into surgery the following morning utilizing the most conservative approach. No screws, no fusion, micro diskectomy, and 2 days following the surgery, I am myself again! Recovering, but all pain is gone and I would recommend Dr. Smith to anyone!

Brain tumor removed

Dr. Smith explains the recovery time and everything to you so that you don't miss a thing. He is a wonderful doctor. He is keeping an eye on me. I had a brain tumor removed 3 years ago. He is watching it. I have been very pleased with his work and the doctor he is.

Dr Smith is a top rated neurosurgeon in the USA. I know I did my home work. He saved my life. I would highly recommended him. Even after 9hours in surgery, and was in recovery, I didn't get sick. That's a gold star in my book

Dr Smith gave me back my life! He is a highly skilled neurosurgeon and I am so very grateful he was available to use that talent for me. I drive 7 hours round trip to keep my visits with him. Thank you, Dr Smith, that I CAN drive!

Patient

I was not impressed

Patient

I am lucky to have Dr.Smith as my doctor! I tell everyone that I feel that the VERY best neurosurgeons are out in Lubbock! They are worth the drive way out west, and west Texas is lucky to have them.