Dr. Harold H Tsai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold H Tsai?

Great caring doctor!!

Dr Tsai is an amazing urologist. I started going to his office about 7 years ago and I must say that he is a very good doctor. He never rushed me or my husband out. He is always on time. No crazy wait in the rooms. He does recalls his patients as if you were there weekly ( thank god I am not ) I see him maybe 3 times a year. He explains everything to you in a very pleasent way and makes sure that you leave the office with a better understanding of what you need to do. I would recommend his. Great bedside mattes!!

I really like Dr. Tsai

Dr. Tsai has always been very knowlegedable and personable. Very competent.

I had a great experience with Dr. Tsai. He took his time with me and listened to my concern. He diagnosed my problem, which was kidney stones and was very professional and courteous. I highly recommend, Dr. Tsai.

Answers to questions seem evasive. The appointment seems to be rushed. There is a lack of interest in current patient status. He seems to have an intellectual understanding of prostrate cancer, but does seem able to provide practical suggestions.

Not compassionate

Came to see another urologist in the group ended up with D Tsaii. He spent 5 min with me and told me that he cannot help me.