Dr. Harold Vandersea Sr Is this you?

Feb 2012

Posted on August 5th, 2013

Did surgery on my foot. He curved the toes the wrong way. Also, never removed bunion on the small toe area, made an incision above the toe. The bunion was on the SIDE!! My foot was to be narrower. They never sent me home with crutches. I had to call to get the prescription & had to find someone to get the crutches for me. Was in very bad pain for the first few days without any crutches trying to get to the bathroom!!! Never had foot surgery before. How was I to know I was suppose to have crutches. Other people agree with me who have seen my foot.

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Performed two shoulder, an ankle and a knee surgery on me - excellent results - solved my problems.

Posted on June 15th, 2014