Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harold G Weems Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Harold G Weems Jr has the following 16 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Harold G Weems Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Every time I had an appointment, I had to wait over an hour to be seen by him. I am guessing they schedule several (at least 5) at the same time and then first come first serve. He was good when He would take the time to explain. But most of the time I felt he was rushing out to the next patient. He never asked if I had any questions before he would leave the room. And when I would call for a refill of pain meds,, the office might or might not call me back. One time their excuse was that they called the pharmacy but didn't call me. But then when I get to the pharmacy, there is still a problem. They gave me the lowest dosage of pain meds you can give and I didn't know this til later. But for the first 3 days after surgery, I thought I was going to die and it was on the weekend. They later upped the dosage. The first appt following surgery, I could barely get around on the crutches. I asked for a temp disabled placard for my car mirror and he said no. I nearly feel down and passed out just trying to get back to my car from his office. I am just so glad it is all over with. It did heal up good and I do believe he did a good job on the surgery. It just seemed they lacked empathy over there to me. Thank Goodness I had family to take care of me and run to the store and get groc for me. I don't know how people do it when they don't have anyone to help.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1993
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. Harold G Weems Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harold G Weems Jr in this video.
Dr. Harold G Weems Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texarkana, TX.