Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Haroon Rashid has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Haroon Rashid has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Haroon Rashid has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Haroon Rashid is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Rashid is a very polite Doctor. He listens. He does not appear rushed or hurried. He does not carry an attitude that he is 'greater than' I am. His office is run well, his price for existing patients is much lower than most. At one time he took my insurance, now he does not. However, I have gone to him when my own G.P., thru my insurance, could not squeeze me in. We , (my spouse and I) pay a Very Hefty premium for our health insurance, that won't get you seen. Dr. Rashid's practice offers a walk in. Perfect for when life doesn't schedule my illness. I've sent two friends who were in-between plans, both were pleased. Bottom line, you won't please everyone all the time. I'm older,, I will not accept a timer by the door (it's happened) or inflated ego's in my doctor, and he made the cut ! That is.My opinion, for what it's worth. As for the last Star rating, who, please tell me, follows up after a normal visit? This isn't 1968 !!!
I would not recommednd him
Dr. Rashid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Allama Iqbal Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Haroon Rashid accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthside Family Medicine Llc, 580 Atlanta Rd Ste 230A, Cumming, GA
Dr. Haroon Rashid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.