Dr. Haroon Rashid Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Haroon Rashid?

Continue to recommend

Dr. Rashid is a very polite Doctor. He listens. He does not appear rushed or hurried. He does not carry an attitude that he is 'greater than' I am. His office is run well, his price for existing patients is much lower than most. At one time he took my insurance, now he does not. However, I have gone to him when my own G.P., thru my insurance, could not squeeze me in. We , (my spouse and I) pay a Very Hefty premium for our health insurance, that won't get you seen. Dr. Rashid's practice offers a walk in. Perfect for when life doesn't schedule my illness. I've sent two friends who were in-between plans, both were pleased. Bottom line, you won't please everyone all the time. I'm older,, I will not accept a timer by the door (it's happened) or inflated ego's in my doctor, and he made the cut ! That is.My opinion, for what it's worth. As for the last Star rating, who, please tell me, follows up after a normal visit? This isn't 1968 !!!

Not recommended

Rude, thinks very highly of himself and very bad of others Likes to show off his Mercedes

this is probably one of the best doctors around this area. He spends time with you and getting to know you unlike most doctors. He explains in detail anything that may be wrong and what to do to fix it.

this is a great doctor, i would recommend anyone to go see him. he is polite and dont have a cocky attatued like most doctors to . he is great.

I would not recommednd him

Great Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Rashid for about 8 yrs now. He has always listen to me and been very caring and professional. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a well knowledgeable and caring Dr.He doesn't rush you in and out like he is trying to make all the money he can in one day.He takes all the time you need to be able to tell him what your problem is and to be able to examine and diagnose you.

Dr. Haroon Rashid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.