Dr. Harpaul S Gill Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Harpaul S Gill?

Not really impressed

Setting up appts. Is very difficult because they rarely answer the phone and have an answering machine which asks you to call back. The staff at the front desk are rude at times. The first visit I waited over 2 hours to see the dr. Other occasions waited just as long only to see the nurse practitioner who knew nothing of me or my supposed condition. Would not recommend this Dr or office to anyone.

Waited 2hrs to see him on my first appt. Then at least an hour for my follow up visits. Poor bedside manner and lacks fund of knowledge. Decided to go to another neurologist who is great! I would not recommend Dr.Gill to any of my friends.

I had morning apointment and I had to wait a bit to see him but over the several visits I've had, I found him to be a brilliant doctor that genuinely cares about his patients wellness.

Dr. Harpaul S Gill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cypress, TX.