- 7 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 15 expertise
- 2 locations
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harpreet S Bawa MD
Dr. Harpreet S Bawa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Thousand Oaks, CA. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Harpreet S Bawa has 2 locations
Dr. Harpreet S Bawa has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Harpreet S Bawa has the following 15 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
7 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
Locations & Directions
Dr. Harpreet S Bawa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.