Dr. Harpreet S Chhokar Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Harpreet S Chhokar?

very rude..

i don't how he become doctor. the guy is rude and not lisen his patient at all. never going back to him.

patient

this guy I don't know how he become doctor. very rude never lisen and the office very bad shape. smells like urine,,

One of the worst doctors I have ever had my time wasted by. It is clear he does not listen to his patients. He was rude and clearly was not even paying attention to what he was talking about to the point of giving bad medical advice.

worst dr ever very mean to his patients mean to his only one nurse office outdated dirty smelly office doesn't use gloves for blood work or injections

Zero help with anything

Completely outdated office, smells like mold. I feel like anything that I told him I was feeling or pain I was in, was unheard. He constantly asked my age and just responded "yeah, yeah, yeah" to get me out of there. Asking me my age about 4 times, having it on a piece of paper in front of him. I don't feel like he is competent enough to be the only Doctor in his office. I would feel very uncomfortable getting a full exam with him, yet he would not give me a referral without him checking me first. [NOT HAPPENING]. Over all I would give him 1 star for having a very nice front office lady. THAT IS IT. If they had the option for zero-negative stars, I would definitely give them many.

Great Dr

Dr. Chhokar is amazing, caring and patient. I highly reccomend him. If you are sick he will see you immediately as a walk in patient. He geniunely cares about his patients health. Dr.'s like him are hard to find this day and age. He is the best DR. I've ever had!

Assistant

Horrible Doctor Horrible staff!!!

Easy to get appointment, doc is always rush to go even there is no patient waiting