Dr. Harpreet S Grewal Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Harpreet S Grewal?

Dr. Grewal's bedside manner is far beyond belief. He bullied me before I was going into surgery and wouldn't let up. I was trying to calm myself from being very nervous and a bit scared before going into surgery He kept coming into my area and harassing me about being a doctor even with the nurse telling him to stop and trying to calm me down. My husband was a witness and was surprised to find someone so aragonite working with people going into surgery. When I came out of surgery he came back to my bedside and started bulling me again, saying I'm a doctor several times. I hope this helps as many people as possible, so they can go into surgery with the peace of mind they will come out ok.

Type 2 Diabetes