Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Harpreet K Sandhu
Harpreet K Sandhu is a Doctor primarily located in Sun City, AZ, with another office in Goodyear, AZ. Her specialties include Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology. She speaks English.
Harpreet K Sandhu has 2 locations
10474 W Thunderbird Blvd Ste 200
Sun City, AZ 85351
2940 N Litchfield Rd Ste 110
Goodyear, AZ 85395
Harpreet K Sandhu has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Neurophysiology
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Harpreet K Sandhu has the following 7 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Harpreet K Sandhu is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Harpreet K Sandhu - Posted on April 19th, 2019
I wouldn't recommend this facility. Dr. Harpreet Sandhu's conduct and professionalism is disappointing to say the least. She continued to ask me, "what I want her to do?" I don't know, I didn't ask to be at your office. My team of doctors are the ones that insisted I consult you and your office. I'm not the doctor so why am I being asked my opinion on the directions of my medical care? I asked for her advisement and was told she didn't feel that my conditions ran parallel with her scope of work.... yet 2 other doctors do. I literally wasted my time of which I can't get back. I don't care what conclusion a doctor lands on however professionalism and poised conduct should never suffer because of any situation at hand.
Self-verified patient of Harpreet K Sandhu - Posted on June 26th, 2018
It is hard to find a good doctor these days, let alone a neurologist. After visiting this place, my search continues. One thing is that I received more bills to pay from this clinic than all the others I've visited this year! I have 2 autoimmune diseases, and was worried about having MS (my sister passed away from MS). This doctor blamed my symptoms on low sodium levels. Went back to PCP, who had another test done--nope! Sodium levels are fine. Sent new info to her office and no response. Thanks but no thanks...I'll keep looking.
Harpreet K Sandhu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Harpreet K Sandhu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sun City, AZ.