1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Harpreet K Sandhu?

No thanks

It is hard to find a good doctor these days, let alone a neurologist. After visiting this place, my search continues. One thing is that I received more bills to pay from this clinic than all the others I've visited this year! I have 2 autoimmune diseases, and was worried about having MS (my sister passed away from MS). This doctor blamed my symptoms on low sodium levels. Went back to PCP, who had another test done--nope! Sodium levels are fine. Sent new info to her office and no response. Thanks but no thanks...I'll keep looking.

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Harpreet K Sandhu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sun City, AZ.