Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harpreet S Dhillon MD
Dr. Harpreet S Dhillon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fremont, CA, with another office in Union City, CA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Harpreet S Dhillon has 2 locations
Dr. Harpreet S Dhillon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Harpreet S Dhillon has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
Very Poor Service
Self-verified patient of Dr. Harpreet S Dhillon - Posted on October 23rd, 2010
I went there first time and was not happy at all and certainly not going again ever. Doctor's staff is very unprofessional and doctor itself. He was in very rush and didn't really paid any attention. They even tried asking for more copay then required on my card. I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Harpreet S Dhillon - Posted on February 22nd, 2010
Dr. Harpreet Dhillon of Fremont, Ca is unethical at the very least. I was a patient of Dr. Dhillon's before I lost my medical insurance, due to the lost of my company. Over the course of the past year, Dr. Dhillon asked me to build a custom website for his practice. He asked me this several times. The website was to have online refills, patient registration, scheduling of appointments and asking Dr. Dhillon medical questions. The medical questions, would of-course be sold for a moderate fee. He knew of my growing money issues and said "maybe we can help each other". I took him a proposal, which stated my fee and he agreed to it. I designed his website, which took me a month. My mistake was not getting a payment from him upfront. I gave him a deal since he was my Doctor. Well he loved the website, but had no intention of paying. He wanted to use my website on a 60 day trial basis, without paying a dime. Did I mention that I am now homeless and living in a shelter. Dr. Dhillon knows all this. I worked on his website for a month. The good doctor figured that since I was so broke, I would agree to anything. I worked hard to build Dr. Dhillon a very nice website and I expected payment just as we had agreed.In addition to being scammed out of my money, there are 2 incidents where Dr. Dhillon prescribed me medication which did me harm. I'll write about only 1 incident. I have grandmal seizures. Recently my counselor contacted Dr. Dhillon and asked if him if he could write me a prescription, for an antidepressant. Well one of the side affects caused by the medication he prescribed to me is seizures. Good thing my counselor and I checked the side effects.I have a relative who sees Dr. Dhillon. She is in constant stomach pain. Well, Dr. Dhillon gives her pain medication that she couldn't get from an ethical Doctor. Her dosages are quite high. I would never put a lie on the internet about anyone. Everything I have written can be easily verified. I just think the public should know about the sleezy things this Doctor does.
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Fairview Health System
Dr. Harpreet S Dhillon Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Harpreet S Dhillon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fremont, CA.