Dr. Harpreet Sandhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harpreet Sandhu?

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

I like Dr Sandhu very much. He is very knowledgable in his field and beyond. With that said, his office staff is horrible. How they're able to keep their jobs in beyond me !! Solely based on how inept the office staff is, I won't be returning to his office.

Posted on February 21st, 2012

Was told they would be calling to schedule my 6th month check. Looks like I was forgotten because it is now 9 months later and still waiting. They are suppose to send me new tubes and masks every 3-6 months according to insurance company still waiting. They told me will be sending new tubing and filters in a few months and that was when I received my machine 9 months ago. I really liked the doctor. Spent time with me at the appointment and answered all questions. He did so well explaining everything didn't really have many questions.

Posted on February 18th, 2015