Dr. Harpreet Suri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harpreet Suri?

Great Dr.

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

We have been VERY pleased with Dr. Suri. He is a very kind, patient, courteous, pleasant and understanding man. Dr. Suri really cares about the health of his patients.

Bad dr.

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Dr. Suri is rude, never follows up. You cannot schedule a follow up they have to call you 4months later. Never got that call. Had several tests they never called me to go over them after a severe stay in the hospital with pneumonia. I have COPD. Office staff did functional.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

He was rude, sarcastic and very in helpful. 2 hours late for my appointment.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Never returnshipping my callsmall left on the patient portal system. The nurse Denese Boyd never returns my call.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Didn't listen to me and didn't bother to look up my history. Just ignored my health problems and put it off as me overreacting.

great doctor!

Posted on July 14th, 2014

I met Dr. Suri after I checked into the hospital thru the ER. He became my pulmonologist and is treating me for lung disease. He is very attentive, listens to the patient, and responds with compassion. He focuses on the patient and you feel you are in very good hands. Thank you Dr. Suri!!!!

Great Physician

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

Dr. Suri saved my life at the Mayo Clinic. I was thrilled with the way that he handled my entire illness. Dr. Suri was by my bed side ever day of my stay at the hospital. Even during a minor procedure, he was watching attentively through the window in the door. Dr. Suri had me on the right medication immediately. All actions taken by Dr. Suri and Mayo Clinic, in my opinion, were spot on.Dr. Suri has techniques that I haven't seen from any other doctor. He is a fantastic physician and a wonderful human being. I wish Dr. Suri was still at Mayo just in case their's a round two. Hands down, Dr. Suri is the best doctor that I've ever been seen by.

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Dr. Suri came highly regarded by one his physician peers, and I eas not disappointed. I have a complicated pulm onary condition (that 3 other physician specialist missed) and Dr. Suri rather easily and efficiently diagnosed my problem and started me on a proper treatment course. Before, I felt like I was slowly but surely dying, and I am a new man! He basicall saved my life and asked the proper questions and zeroed in on my problem. His training at the Mayo Clinic and broad based knowledge is superior. His skills are excellent. He is an honest, ethical physician that truthfully will deal with you. He recieves my highest praises and recommendations.

Posted on June 23rd, 2017