Dr. Jon H Docherty Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon H Docherty Jr?

5 🌟

Smart Smart Doctor at what he does!!

The best

I travel about 70 miles to see dr. jon. It is worth it for me. I have Lupus and after 6 doctors and 8 yrs. he diagnosed it right away. I still have it, but now I can take better care of myself.

Extremely knowledgeable, caring and effective!!

Dr. Docherty is definitely an expert in his field! I drive from Florence to Sumter for my appointments with Dr. Docherty and it is well worth it. His ability to explain in a way patients understand and his calm manner during exam is unmatched. Dr. Docherty practices "be here now" and as a result the patient never feels rushed. Not an easy task, but he has it mastered. I am so thankful to have Dr. Docherty practicing in our area. If I was able to give a 5 star rating I definitely would have!

I think Dr. Docherty is great. I haven't been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis but have terrible pain every day and flu like symptoms which come on without warning. Dr. Docherty has been treating me for 6+ years. He is very patient and spends as much time with me as I need. I love him and Wendi. Thanks Dr. D.

This man helped my when no one else at Myrtle beach would believe that I was hardly able to pick myself off the couch or tiolet. & couldn't sleep with the cramping in the bottom part of my legs, after blood work & exams he had me up & being tollay independent again.

Best rheumatologist there is, bar none.

Not only is he incredibly smart, he's unbelievably caring. He spent nearly an hour with me for my first appointment, and HE LISTENS! A doctor who actually takes the time to listen to you is so unusual these days. Add to that, he finally figured out what was wrong with me!Best doctor in the state.

Caring, he knows his stuff... he stays current w/ new treatments

I love Dr. Docherty! He was the only rheumatologist that could help me!

Great doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Docherty for several years. He takes time to listen to you and discussion any options that are available. I highly recommend him. His nurse and other office workers are always very friendly and helpful.

appointments

It takes at least 3 months to see Dr. Docherty. He is a great doctor when you can get in to see him.

Dr. Jon H Docherty Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, SC.