4.9
  • 3rd Party Reviews

19 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Harriet Comite?

Thrilled with my entire experience!

This is my first experience with this facility and I couldn't be happier! Everyone in this office is pleasant and professional, and Dr. Comite is incredible. She is thorough and makes you feel like her only patient/client.

Five Years Younger!

Dr. Comite had the patience of a saint, taking her time, sculpting. Results are AMAZING!

This is how every experience SHOULD be!

After having results from two different providers I was unhappy with, a friend recommended Dr. Comite for my 3rd Botox treatment. Everyone in Dr. Comite's office is extremely personable. Dr. Comite took the time to listen to my concerns & she even gave a brief lesson on facial muscles which I truly appreciated - it made me feel like she loves what she does and sincerely cares about the results. My result is a natural look that I'm completely happy with. She's an artist!

Extremely Pleased with Results

Dr. Comite performed a Botox injection in order to soften the glabella lines between my eyebrows. After just two weeks, I was able to see such a dramatic result. Dr. Comite and her office are truly committed to insuring that patients are informed and very happy with results.

Extremely Pleased with Results

First Time Consultation

I was very impressed with Dr. Comite and her staff! I was seen on time by a very friendly staff. After a thorough examination and review of my concerns, Dr. Comite was very educational and informative in what treatments and products she would recommend and why they would be best for me. There was no pressure to do any one or all procedures. I am excited to proceed forward with her recommendations.

Educational

Dr. Comite took the time to explain everything to me. She even used the computerized muscular anatomy of the face to teach me on the media screen in the office. She really is thorough and her staff is not only friendly but very helpful. Great experience all around.

Fantastic botox experience

The prospect of getting botox can be scary, but it was a positive experience due to Dr. Comite's expertise and skill. The full results take ~2 weeks to be seen, but even the initial results are worth it. Thank you so much!

Couldn't be more pleased!

I recently moved from California and thought I'd have to drive to Philadelphia for quality skin care. I was wrong! Dr. Comite addressed ALL my concerns. She educated me about fillers & Botox and provided options to reach my goals at MY pace. Her skin care products are great and I am beginning Laser treatments to rejuvenate my sun damaged skin. Using fillers, Dr. Comite improved the space between my nose & upper lip. I am so pleased and highly recommend Dr. Comite & her wonderful staff.

Couldn't be more pleased!