The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harrill C Coley has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Harrill C Coley has the following 2 expertise
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Coley and his staff made me completely comfortable during my procedure and followed up with several phone calls to check on me after surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking a highly trained professional to correct any hand disorder or who experiences a hand injury of any kind! CC
17 Years Experience
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Pike County Memorial Hospital
Dr. Harrill C Coley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHarrill Christopher Coley Md, 3903 N Elm St Ste 102, Greensboro, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harrill C Coley in this video.
Dr. Harrill C Coley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.