Dr. Harris Effron Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Harris Effron?

Florence A.Caiazzo

I was anxious to see Dr. Efron after reading a review from a disatisfied patient's family member. My anxiety rapidly disappeared after meeting him. He was very calm, asked me some background questions and, most importantly, LISTENED to what I had to say. He reviewed test results, took even more, and then sat with my daughter and me to explain those results. I felt completely confident and comfortable with his manner and diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Efron.

God help you if you are under his "care"

Dr. Effron deliberately delayed a scheduled heart surgery for my mother, because he was miffed that Scripps made the apppointment for surgery and he didn't. He had recommended the surgery. So instead of having the surgery w/i 1 week of a visit to the heart surgeon, Dr. Effron cancelled the appt. and demanded that my very sick mother appear in his office at Kaiser w/i a 4 week time period. This time was vital, as it could have saved her life to have surgery. Instead, this selfish, uncaring, and cruel Dr. Effron berated her and told her if she had problems to go to the emergency room. Eventually, she had to go to the emergency room, where they deliberately, again, delayed her surgery and simply waited for her to die. Dr. Effron is a menace and should not be allowed to practice medicine. An interesting note is that all the other cardiologists and the heart sugeon we spoke with at Scripps acknowledged the coarse and abusive manner of Dr. Effron, yet said there was nothing to be done about this bully. Do not hire this doctor is you want to live.

Dr. Harris Effron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.