Dr. Harris Evans Is this you?

your the one!

Posted on February 16th, 2011

DR EVANS, Dr.Evans is the first doctor that has really wanted to help me live.See I have lung problems for eight years now been to many lung dr's.And all i heard I will die.Well DR EVANS said he knew some folks in Houston they mabe can get me some help with some used lungs great doctor this is what you call a doctor.

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

It can take weeks to get an appointment, and I have been seeing him for 10 years. I also wait up to 2 hours in the waiting room to see him. Every month when I call for my med refills, it takes days to get a phone call back, and sometimes they NEVER do respond. I am going to find a new dr. I do not have health insurance and pay cash up front for every office visit. I'm taking my money elsewhere to find a dr who actually appreciates the business that their patients give them. His nurse practitioner, Diane Edrington, is no better.

Posted on January 21st, 2016