Dr. Harris M Galkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harris M Galkin?

Dr. Gaskin's staff was much more pleasant than he was. He made a really rude remark to me while asking about my general medical history. Then he told me I had a heart murmur which surprised me, but in his report to my doctor he had noted that there was no murmur, which I didn't understand. My primary care doctor was also confused and did not hear said " heart murmur". In general Dr. Gaskin's attitude was very snarky and quite unpleasant. I walked out of the office uncomfortable about the whole appointment. The aspect of my visit which particularly bothered me is that no one from the office called with the results of the diagnostic imaging I had to do after seeing him. I had asked prior to leaving his office, if someone would follow up with me concerning the results and was assured that they would. They would let me know even if it was negative. When I didn't hear from him, I called his office on Friday and the receptionist said she would put the results with a message to call me on his desk. I explained that I had had cancer previously and waiting on the test results was quite stressful. I knew the imaging center had sent them to Dr. Gaskin on the day they were done (a Wed), as I had followed up with them. The next Tuesday afternoon (almost a week!!) I got the results from the imaging center myself and although it was negative, there were several questions I had about the results. It is now almost three weeks since the test and I assume no one will be calling to follow up. I will be seeing my primary care doctor this week and I am sure he will explain the results to me. Dr. Gaskin is a doctor that I would never return to and I most certainly would not recommend him to any patient who likes to be treated respectfully. Going to a doctor with a possible health issue is stressful enough without having the doctor add to the stress.

GREAT DR!

very caring, kind, nice, helpfulyou really can trust him.