Dr. Harris Ghaus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harris Ghaus?

Great PCP

Great doctor who is extremely easy to talk with. Wait times are always reasonable and you never feel rushed when you're meeting with him. Their entire office is efficient, friendly, and puts the patients needs first. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Ghaus or his staff!

Nice, yet condescending at the same time

I was with Dr Ghaus for a number of years. He is quite nice as a person yet fairly condescending as a doctor. After complaining of post-nasal drip and frequent sinus infections he asked me if I knew what mucus was. He also told me that if I didn't want post-nasal drip I should blow my nose harder. I truly feel if he was as caring as others say here, I would not have received that sort of insulting treatment. However, I have nothing but good things to say about the practice itself. The staff is fantastic, making appointments a breeze. Woburn Medical also has an online portal which is very helpful.

Dr. Ghaus - i can't say enough! i think he is the best!!

Dr. Ghaus saved my life many years ago. He always talks to me and helps me, and I always look forward to my appointments. I never wait long to see him and I consider him the best doctor I have ever had.

business exec

Dr Ghaus is a caring, exceptional doctor. He provides the right level of care for me; I feel good after each visit. He is the perfect primary care physician for me. The entire office is very efficient & handles everything from scheduling appointments thru answering questions very promptly. Very satisfied!!

Wonderful Primary Care doctor!

Dr. Ghaus is one of the few physicians I have seen over the years who really listens and does not act condescendingly to you, as a patient. He listens and never makes you feel awkward or 'stupid' for asking any question. He explains medical issues well and really works with you to address concerns. I cannot recommend him enough!

Very Personable

Dr. Ghaus is a very down to earth doctor. You can discuss really anything with him and he doesn't make you feel silly or talk down to you. He listens and works with you. Something very rare in doctors (and I've been to many over the years). He cares about his patients and takes their concerns seriously. I would recommend him as a primary to both men and women.

Dr. Ghaus is friendly and easy to talk to

I have been a patient of Dr. Ghaus for several years. I really enjoy seeing him and speaking with him about anything that I'm concerned with and he handles it all with class and a smile. I would refer him to anyone. He is a great doctor and very easy to talk to.

I have already recommended him to numerous people.

the best