Dr. Harris C Lilienfeld Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Harris C Lilienfeld?

Excellent Group

As a mother of a child who was misdiagnosed at another facility resulting in her lifelong and permanent brain injury, I can honestly say this practice listens, explains and is very thorough.

Not a good fit

Courteous staff and no issues scheduling etc. biggest complaint is I feel like he doesn't listen to the mothers concerns about child. Somewhat degrading to women. Pompous.

Excellent doctor

We recently relocated to Princeton and I had received several recommendations to different pediatric offices. I decided on DVPA based on its proximity to my office, and I'm glad I did. The staff is friendly and efficient, and Dr. Lilienfeld is a great doctor. My 6-year-old hates going to the doctor's office, but even she seemed okay here (probably the toy basket at check out helped). I'm glad we found this practice and I will recommend it to others.

Up to date, knowledgable pediatrician.