Dr. Harris Parker III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harris Parker III?

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Everyone should have a physician like Dr. Parker. He knows what you need to have done surgically but he lets the patient talk and see what options are available to them. I would recommend him to all in the Columbia South Carolina area.

Posted on July 21st, 2016

An immensely talented and kind person.

Recent Surgery-November 27, 2013

Posted on December 6th, 2013

From the time I entered Dr Parker's office the experience was a true delight, even under the circumstances. The initial contact with the nurses and staff members was that of a courteous and caring nature. Upon meeting Dr Parker, I found him to very easy to relate to and he took his time in explaining what needed to be done. He spent time with me answering any questions as if I was his only patient for that day. The surgery was done in a timely fashion and my recovery has been very comfortable with very little post op pain. I would rate Dr Parker and his staff with the highest possible ratings that can be awarded! Thanks Dr Parker and staff!

Best surgeon

Posted on August 29th, 2011

dr.parker is a great surgeon who takes the time to answer questions and he really shows he cares. He saved my life!

Posted on December 5th, 2010

best dr I have had. he is an excellent doctor with excellent bedside manner and extrememly kind. the staff are all very kind and caring

The BEST!

Posted on September 17th, 2010

Dr. Parker is absolutely the best Dr. we have ever seen! He is very friendly, easy to talk to and explains everything leaving us with little to no questions! We highly recommend him to anyone in need of a surgeon! His staff is second to none! Thanks Dr. Parker and staff.

If a Doctor.Surgeon could walk on water...Dr. Parker would!

Posted on May 24th, 2009

Not that there have been lots of Dr.s in my life but I have never felt as cared for or as comfortable than with Dr. Parker. His office was able to fit me in at the last minute on a Friday and surgery was scheduled for Monday at 8:30. On my very first appointment, he put me immediately at ease by talking with me instead of to me, and said "we can help you". His nurse, Daphne was thorough and compassionate, and is simpy stellar. I would choose no other Dr. for myself or any of my family other than Dr. Parker.

Posted on February 20th, 2017