Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harris W Weaver
Dr. Harris W Weaver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midland, MI. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Weaver is affiliated with Midmichigan Medical Center Gladwin and MidMichigan Medical Center. Dr. Weaver has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Harris W Weaver has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I thought he was a good doctor, the staff was pretty good, but the Mans poor poor beside manner needs help. He could be decent at times but for the most time i was there he seem to be having a rough day. He takes it out on his patients, quite nasty comments to people. I think he needs to take some meds or get some help handling patients.
Dr. Weaver is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Harris W Weaver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMidmichigan Physicians Group, 4401 Campus Ridge Dr Ste D2050, Midland, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harris W Weaver in this video.
Dr. Harris W Weaver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, MI.