Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harrison A Latimer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Harrison A Latimer has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 54
Dr Latimer has a wonderful personality. He is very reserved but he can smile. Just be yourself around him. He cares about his patients. I get him to laugh every time I see him. My shoulder sling was on wrong side out both times I went to him. He patiently put it on right and he chuckled a little bit. He's wonderful!
After his recommended surgery on my mom's knee, he totally ignore her until she was unable to walk, 2 1/2 months after surgery. She did actually as he directed her. Now the bone is dead!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS PRACTICE. The notes is her file was poorly written, hard to follow the level of care she was given. X-rays clearing clearly displayed her issues. I guess he did review the X-rays before, during or after the numerous appointments over the 6 months of treatment.
I have now had both of my teenagers need orthopedic care because of sports injuries. Dr. Latimer has been encouraging, positive and really pleasant. The staff is so friendly and they have gone out of their way to help us (my son was in 7 or 8 times during his recovery from a fractured hip). Both kids are back to good health with guidance from Dr. Latimer. Would highly recommend him.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Harrison A Latimer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDavidson Cardiology, 211 Old Lexington Rd, Thomasville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harrison A Latimer in this video.
Dr. Harrison A Latimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thomasville, NC.