Dr. Harrison Latimer Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Harrison Latimer?

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Dr Latimer has a wonderful personality. He is very reserved but he can smile. Just be yourself around him. He cares about his patients. I get him to laugh every time I see him. My shoulder sling was on wrong side out both times I went to him. He patiently put it on right and he chuckled a little bit. He's wonderful!

Posted on December 31st, 2015

When I visited the office, the staff was very friendly, the wait was minimal and the doctor really listened to my needs. I would recommend him to all of my friends if they have an orthopedic need.

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Feel good as new.

Do not GO TO this doctor.

Posted on October 31st, 2015

After his recommended surgery on my mom's knee, he totally ignore her until she was unable to walk, 2 1/2 months after surgery. She did actually as he directed her. Now the bone is dead!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS PRACTICE. The notes is her file was poorly written, hard to follow the level of care she was given. X-rays clearing clearly displayed her issues. I guess he did review the X-rays before, during or after the numerous appointments over the 6 months of treatment.

Great experience

Posted on August 13th, 2015

I have now had both of my teenagers need orthopedic care because of sports injuries. Dr. Latimer has been encouraging, positive and really pleasant. The staff is so friendly and they have gone out of their way to help us (my son was in 7 or 8 times during his recovery from a fractured hip). Both kids are back to good health with guidance from Dr. Latimer. Would highly recommend him.

The Best

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Excellent surgeon.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Latimer. His treatment was top notch and was complimented by a courteous and knowledgeable staff. I would not hesitate to seek his assistance with any future orthopedic needs.

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HIM!

Posted on April 9th, 2015

I was referred to him and I am now getting a second opinion because he is a quack who you'll end up waiting an hour for everytime. I have a rod on my femur bone and started having severe pain with it so I figured I'd get someone to look at it. I was asked to put on shorts which they gave me the 4 sizes too big then he comes in and instead of looking at my leg he simply says everything is good on the scans. I tell him if he had a suggestion for the pain. He says get in better shape and walks right out leaving me crying because for one that is not professional, and for two, is rude since I am not fat.

Why not more specifics in degrees and dates of education?

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Everyone pay close attention to the workers comp. cases that are sent to Latimer. My initial visit I chose to go to one of the best ortho groups in NC (I felt I needed the best), four doctors later I ended up at Latimers' office, compliments of workmens comp. This after 4 minutes in his examination room,.it was blatantly obvious this appointment was a ruse. Latimer, this was a prime example, if you want the truth, follow the money!

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Bad experience

Posted on December 28th, 2014

I saw Latimer for a work comp injury for my BACK...hes a knee and shoulder dr but had no worries of injecting my back and sending me back to work. When I questioned him about wanting to see a back dr he became very rude and told me I had to make a decision between injections or surgery and would not recommend me to a second opinion. Very rude and had me crying in the office. He showed no concern that I was upset. I would never recommend him to any one and feel sorry for all the older patients he takes in as Im sure he tells them what to do. I couldnt rate the follow up visits THANK GOD! I am scheduled for a back surgery soon with a BACK DOCTOR! I didnt want to rate him with even one star but apparently I had to to submit my review

Wonderful! highly recommend

Posted on October 17th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Latimer was wonderful. I had previously had surgery on my left knee performed by a different surgeon and it did not fix my problem. In talking to Dr. Latimer, we reviewed my options and decided to proceed with another surgery consisting of a makoplasty and partial knee replacement. He took the time to explain my options, recovery time and answer ALL of my questions. I highly recommend him. John from his office has also been wonderful in assisting with the scheduling of the surgery and helping me understand the process pre and post-op. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon!