Dr. Harrison Solomon Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Harrison Solomon?

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Went to old office

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Excellent doctor/surgeon & medical staff w/ very good administrative staff

Posted on July 14th, 2017

The service was great and the people were friendly. They understood that I had an injury and gave concern for that. I have been to Montgomery Orthopedics twice for two different injuries, and both times, the staff was kind. Everything at Montgomery Orthopedics creates a warm and welcoming environment.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Dr Solomon is an excellent hand and wrist doctor. Examined my wrist and performed a very precise cortisone injection to help pain from a tfcc tear and ulnar abutment syndrome. Within a couple of months the tfcc ache was far less and I was able to stregthen my wrist with dumbell curls and a squeeze ball. I now have much improved use of my wrist.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Posted on March 20th, 2017

I really appreciate the ease of making an appointment, the punctuality, and competence of Dr Solomon as well as the staff. Thank you!

Great doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Dr. Solomon took the time to explain my condition to me so I could fully understand it. He clearly had the expertise and experience to take care of it -- which is what he did. He was great and so was the office. I have no hesitation recommending him without reservation.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Fell off a ladder and injured my wrist/hand. My primary care doctor recommended Dr. Solomon. The staff was helpful and friendly and Dr. Solomon listened to my concerns.

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Extremely professional and courteous!! They took the time to listen to my issues without rushing me!! The staff was pleasant and answered all my questions!! I would recommend this amazing practice to everyone I know!!

I'm not going back

Posted on August 21st, 2014

Visiting this office requires incredible patience. Parking can take 30 minutes because the lot is incredibly small and competition for spots is fierce. The staff recommends parking illegally somewhere else and ignoring the towing threats. Front desk staff are frustrating - they laugh and cackle with each other while they make you wait. They forgot about me completely once and another time, they charged me a copay when I didn't have one (I repeatedly told them I didn't have a copay for that visit). The wait is at least 45 minutes and could be longer. Most of the surgery is at a surgery center they own part of and it doesn't seem to be run much better than the office. My surgery went OK but the logistics were such a headache and added to the stress of the procedure. Physical therapy required long waits at each visit. My surgery bill copay was three times what I was told it would be by their billing department. The surgery went as planned and there were no special circumstances and my insurance remained the same, The staff just makes visits very uncomfortable and it takes so long. I wouldn't go back. It's not worth the trouble for me.

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Professional, spent time explaining the cause of problem, started with a non-surgical solution that worked

Posted on February 8th, 2012