- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harrison W Yoo has 2 locations
Dr. Harrison W Yoo has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Harrison W Yoo has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Harrison W Yoo Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1139 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 405 San Antonio , TX (210) 404-0000
- 1139 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 405 San Antonio , TX 78258
More about Dr. Harrison W Yoo
Dr. Yoo graduated from Baylor University in Waco, Texas, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. He received his medical degree from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas, and completed both his internship and residency at University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio at University Hospital and the V.A. Hospital. Dr. Yoo subsequently practiced at University Hospital for several years before joining the group that would become iMED in early 2000 and currently serves on the Utilization Review Committee at Methodist Stone Oak Hospital. Like the other physicians at iMED, Dr. Yoo participates in industry-sponsored clinical trials. These Phase II, III, and IV studies are advancing the treatment of conditions like type 2 diabetes, hypertension and osteoarthritis and offer cutting-edge medications and care to patients who participate. Dr. Yoo is board certified in Internal Medicine. His professional affiliations include Bexar County Medical Society, Texas Medical Society and American College of Physicians.