Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harry Bartee Jr
Dr. Harry Bartee Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, MS, with another office in Manchester, TN. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Bartee is affiliated with Delta Regional Medical Center, Southern Tennessee Medical Center and Hutcheson Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Harry Bartee Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Bartee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southern Tennessee Medical Center
Hutcheson Medical Center
Harton Regional Med Center
Lincoln Regional Hospital
Methodist Le Bonheur Health Ca, Jackson, Tn
23 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1994
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Harry Bartee Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Harry Bartee Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, MS.