Dr. Harry Henderson III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Henderson III?

Psychiatrist that truly cares!

Posted on July 21st, 2017

I have been a client/ patient of Dr. Henderson for over 15 years off and on. I first started to see him when my mother died suddenly and I went into a deep depression that lasted longer than what is standard by mental health guidelines. I was prescribed medicine due to C-PTSD, Major Depression, and insomnia. I only went to one pharmacy. I never ran out of medications before my prescription was due to be refilled. Dr. Henderson actually took time to talk to me about what situations were triggering anxiety attacks, how my depression was not my fault and not to beat myself up about it, why I had insomnia. He had only great advice to give and a humane caring compassionate approach. I hope other clients/patients that have had ethical, excellent, and appropriate care from Dr. Henderson take the time to write on his behalf and/or speak on his behalf. His longtime secretary office manager ,Sandy,is wonderful , warm, caring, diligent and so much more. Desiree started working in his office in the last recent years is efficient, quick to respond to messages and a wonderful addition to Dr. Henderson's practice.

Saved my life!

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Forever grateful!

Posted on April 14th, 2016

any time we have ever needed help, dr and his staff have been ready to help. ... ..

Posted on February 24th, 2016

He is very patient, kind and he listens to you with out a rush. He knows what medicine I need for my problem. I recommend him to anyone. And the staff are really nice as well.

Posted on January 4th, 2016

He should retire as he is only looking for money, not treatment.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

He listens well. He is very helpful

telephone

Posted on September 25th, 2013

The telephone just squeels when I am susposed to talk. It is a good thing that I am not Mentally Ill like most of your patients or it would make me more so. FIX YOUR PHONE

Favorite psyciatrist

Posted on May 27th, 2013

I've been to many psychiatrists and they were either rude or didn't prescribe what worked and what I've been on for years even tried to talk down to me. So I said I might as well try Henderson, best decision I have ever made. He listens and understands what your going through. Very gentle and humble man I hope to keep him as long as I can.

Posted on October 11th, 2017