Dr. Harry Cantrell Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Harry Cantrell?

Great doctor, front desk sucks

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

first i held for 15 mins to make appt, girl who made appt seemed annoyed with me,tried giving insurance information,she said give it to office.was not told i could do forms online and old lady at front desk gave me a packet & tried to explain each page as if i am an idiot

Same song and dance

Posted on September 20th, 2016

My 4th visit was a joke. Kept telling me it was because of this problem. Not true per other doctors I saw. Never saw this issue on 1st visit. Documentation wrong, everything is reflux. Just blew off my questions. Only worried about seeing next patient. Kicked me to the curb. Other staff members better at advanced ent.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

This is the worst Doctor I have ever been to. I am a flight attendant and I went Tobin with pressure in my ear. Mind you, I have a fourty dollar copay with every visit. First visit, I explain to him my issue and he puts me on an antibiotic and doesn't explain why, because I am clearly not sick. So there goes 40 for copay then 20 for medication that doesn't work... Great, next visit, tells me there medication didn't work. I could have told you that in the first place, because I wasn't sick. Proceeds to tell me to call his secretary and schedule to have tubes put in ears. Doesn't explain what this is, and tells me it's painless and I won't need to be put under. Ok, five minute appointment and another 40 down. 100 in total and still intense pressure and clogged ear. So say of procedure, he seems tense, and I'm nervous for the whole he is about to drill in me: he tells me I'm overreacting and I'll be fine. 30 seconds in I'm screaming in pain as he literally drills a whole in my ear drum. I feel everything. He yells at me that I am moving too much and he won't be able to finish. Tube is in a bad position he says but any further adjustment will have to be done with me going under because he simply cannot work with someone screaming in pain. Let me tell you guys. This man made me cry. I've never experienced such an unprofessional doctor in my life. He told me I would feel no pain, it was the absolute worst pain of my entire life. And then he makes me feel bad for reacting the way I did. So he sends me away very upset, and says a follow up in a week to see if the tubes worked. The tubes didn't work. The fluid is still in my middle ear and he knows he put them in wrong. So a week later my hearing test shows I am worse in my right ear than I was before tubes. He says I am partially def in my right ear and must have been pre existing. Words can't describe how upset I am. Almost 200 dollars and 2 months later, worse ear pressure than before, and tubes sticking out of my eardrum that are doing absolutely nothing. This man is a criminal and should have his license revoked. He is the opposite of helpful! And extremely passive aggressive. If you question his judgement he will attack you. Obviously a miserable person and should not be practicing. Save yourself the trouble go to someone else. I will however say that the rest of the staff at advanced ent voorhees was helpful, but NOT dr. Harry Cantrell.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Very professional, knowledgeable, kind. He is now my guy for hearing.

Posted on July 5th, 2013

I had to wait over an hour but when I got to see the doctor he spend time explaining procedures and treatment for my illness.I didn't feel rushed and got all my questions answered.

Posted on March 25th, 2013

he is great with kids and a nice person

Never going back

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

Dr. Cantrell is not worth the very long wait that you are force to endure in the office. He makes you feel as though what is going wrong with the treatment and/diagnosis is your fault.

Posted on February 20th, 2012

Dr. Cantrell is extremely decisive in his diagnoses which is both comforting and conducive to establishing a plan of treatment. He provides great patient education and answers all questions in a thorough manner. Would recommend him toanyone.

Great Doctor!!!!

Posted on September 20th, 2011

Dr. Cantrell is the best!!! He is not the first I have seen, But he is by far the best. He is worth the wait!!!!

Top Doc..really???

Posted on January 25th, 2011

I sought care with Dr.Cantrell because he is listed as a Top Doc for Otolaryngology in the region. It appears he was not listening when I described my symptoms as is noted by inaccurate doucmentation on progress notes. I waited over an hour at each of my appointments for about 15 minutes of his time. He was unable to give me an accurate diagnosis and "dismissed" me before giving me a chance to ask him questions. I could go on but... I will just say that I would not recommend him.

Posted on November 14th, 2015