Dr. Harry Chen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Harry Chen?

Great Doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Chen for about 10 years. He's been a great doctor to me and my daughter. My daughter has been getting seen by him since birth. He gives a comfortable atmosphere and it's very easy to talk to talk to him. He keeps up to date with bloodwork and following up after visit. The only thing is that the wait time can be about 45 minutes to an hour at times. I know the office is transitioning to updates and getting more organized as well. Overall Dr chen is great just the wait time can be lengthy.

DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR!!!

Posted on January 7th, 2017

I was having pain and discomfort in my abdomen. On top of that I was constapated and was really hard for me to pass anything. Dr. Chen had insured me that everything is fine, and that laxatives would help. He then dismissed me and I went home. A couple of months later I decided to get a second opinon from another doctor on my symptom, and got diagnosed with stage 3 colorectal cancer! I'm advising everyone not to not see Dr.Chen. You have been warned!

Great Doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Awesome guy made him my primary Doctor my first time going in for lower back pain

Finally

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

I went to several Doctors, and they wanted to give me medications. But they did not give me reasons for my symptoms, I felt like I was being dismissed. Dr Chen took the time to find out my issues of all my pain and discomfort. I only wish I was able to go to him before wasting my time with the others.

Some people like him

Posted on July 6th, 2013

I have been seeing one of the other doctors in this practice for about 15 years and love her. Even though their staff SUCKS. I had see Dr. Chen once or twice before when my normal p.c. was unavailable and was satisfied *enough* with his diagnosis and treatment but would not choose for him to be my normal doctor. One day I went in for very bad lower right side pain and he was the only one there. He diagnosed me with a "bad bladder infection" and sent me on my way with a prescription for a very strong antibiotic. After lots of work to get the antibiotic, I was reading the label and turns out I could NOT take it because I was breastfeeing. I called the office to double check, they were on the exchange, and my regular dr picked up. She confirmed that I could not take the meds and was very concerned with my symptoms. She sent me to the E.R. because NOW their office was closed, to get blood work and an ultrasound done. Hours and hours later, and multiple test, I was re-diagnosed with a leaking overran cyst. I now refuse to see Dr. Chen or let my children be seen by him. The sad part is that I know of several other people that have had bad, and similar, experience with him as well.

Posted on June 5th, 2013

I think he is a nice doctor that more than a doctor you feel more like a friend and is easy to tell him any issues

Posted on October 27th, 2017