Dr. Harry Derderian Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Harry Derderian?

The best !

Posted on October 29th, 2012

I can't believe no one has left a comment on this wonderful Doctor. He has put me back together a few times after various broken bones over the years. I had screws and pins, and I wanted that hardware out after I healed, and he was great about it. After hardware removal and Physical Therapy, I have NEVER had a problem with pain or loss of use of my limbs. He restored me to 99%. His bedside manner is great--he answers questions and is very compassionate. I highly recommend him ! I am very active and have no problems functioning to the fullest degree many years after my injuries.

Posted on August 28th, 2017