Dr. Harry Eastman Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

EVIL TREATMENT OF VETERANS

No words can express experience. This MD broke HIPPA laws by telling entire waiting room that he removed 125 polyps from his last patient before me. He was not even halfway through the colonoscopy when the meds wore off, and I told him I was in pain. He pulled the probe out and with his back to me left the room and told me to get another Doctor. I am a Vietnam veteran, and he made me feel like I was a worthless piece of meat. DO NOT SEE THIS MAN IF YOU WANT TO BE RESPECTED AND YOUR MEDICAL INFORMATION TO STAY CONFIDENTIAL!