Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harry Fegley has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Harry Fegley has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 17
He hurt me so bad that I cried out. Even after I asked him to use more numbing agent. Then he SQUEEZED my abcess so hard that I began to cry uncontrollably. He did not seem to care about the pain he was causing me. He muttered a half-hearted apology while he bandaged me. Told me that pain was in my head. No after care instructions at all!
Dr. Fegley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Indiana Regional Medical Center
Metrowest Medical Center
43 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2125 Oakland Ave, Indiana, PA
Dr. Harry Fegley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indiana, PA.