More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harry Foster Jr
Dr. Harry Foster Jr, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Lithonia, GA. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Foster is affiliated with Decatur Medical Center, Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding and Childrens at Egleston. He speaks English.
Dr. Harry Foster Jr has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 64
My oldest son has been going to see Dr. Foster since he 6 years old & he is now 16. We love his entire staff, as well as his other patients. He is the most caring, funny & wonderful healthcare provider I have had the pleasure of dealing with. I have another so who will be 2 in May and Dr. Foster is his pediatrician as well.
Dr. Foster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Decatur Medical Center
Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Childrens at Egleston
Rockdale Hosp, Conyers, Ga
DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Childrens Healthcare Of Atlant, Atlanta, Ga
Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Children`s at Egleston
DeKalb Medical North Decatur
Dekalb Medical Center
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Atlanta Medical Center
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
58 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1955
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Harry Foster Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHarry R Foster Jr MD, 7660 Covington Hwy, Lithonia, GA
Dr. Harry Foster Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lithonia, GA.