Dr. Harry P Froeschke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry P Froeschke?

He is a very fantastic Doctor! If you ask any questions he will answer them with out any problem! Glad to have him as my OB

Wonderful Doctor

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING doctor! He was wonderful to me throughout my entire pregnancy! Will recommend to anyone!

Stay away!!

Such a horrible experience. Doctor was very deceptive. Unfortunately he did a good job hiding it until late. He told us at 5 months pregnant we would need a c section delivery due to my height. He said the baby would be too big. Later he said at 37 weeks we would need a c section because the baby's head did not drop after he found out the baby was below average weight. When I mentioned the baby's head hadn't dropped because it was 3 weeks out he said we need a c section because the size of my wife's pelvis. Fact checked with multiple other doctors and his analysis was incredibly inaccurate according to several other doctors. This caused us a lot of stress because we had to change doctors at 39 weeks pregnant. He simply wanted to schedule a c section delivery for his own convenience and pay. So sad to see. This doctor is incredibly unethical and dangerous potentially for your family. By the way my wife's delivery was so easy. Short labor and she pushed two times. A c section was never even brought up as being close to needed. Stay away please from this doctor for the sake of your family!!!

Wow! Great doctor!

I am a physician myself and was recommended to Dr. Froeschke by my nurse who's been seeing him for decades. He is so caring and intelligent. I couldn't be happier with him and his staff is so professional and efficient! Truly a pleasure to have this team caring for me!