Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harry L Gale II has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Harry L Gale II has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Harry L Gale II has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
Just moving to the area, I needed a new doctor and went to see Dr. Harry Gale. Following tests , I needed Dr. Gale to fill prescriptions for my medications. In the meantime Dr. Gale decided to pack his little black bag and up and leave without a good-bye or kiss my ***. So now I can't get medications. I am not the only one in this mess. This is a nightmare. Dr. Gale is the star of this Nightmare!!
After reading some of the other reviews, I'm not sure they could be referring to Dr Gale. We have had nothing but good experiences with his front office staff, nurses and him. He is a very professional (not like the doctor office on the corner. But, then, we take a proactive approach to our health and if we need information we call, rather than wait for a call. They always get back to us if they don't have the answer immediately. We have even had them 'work us in' when there is a major concern that we need to have his opinion right away. We had to wait a few years to be able to get in with him, since he has a large practice and will not take new patients if he is unable to spend appropriate time with them. So, for those who have opted to look elsewhere, thank you.. you opened space on his calendar for those of us who appreciate his knowledge, experience and most importantly for us... his straight forward approach. Nothing worse than a doctor who hem & haws rather than providing clear & truthful information.
29 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1989
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Harry L Gale II accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsHarry Lavern Gale Ii Do, 856 Cove Pkwy Ste C, Cottonwood, AZ
Dr. Harry L Gale II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cottonwood, AZ.