Dr. Harry D Galoob Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry D Galoob?

awesome

I am so happy with every procedure I have had done, he is an artist

Harry Galoob is not a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON

I have had to have multiple corrective and reconstructive surgeries following Galoob's attempt at plastic surgery. I have had reconstruction of my ear due to resulting "pixy ears" but they will never be considered normal again. Further and most severely is the damage done to my eyes. I have had to have skin grafts on both eyes with repeated and unending follow ups. Please do your homework. Don't choose a cosmetic surgeon for major work. Especially on your face.. it's not something you can hide. Select a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON. Don't cut corners with finances. Find someone who specializes in the particular procedure you are looking for. I pray this message goes on the out it is intended. Do your homework.

Dr Galoob and his staff are wonderful! I saw them a few years back for some moderate to severe hyperpigmentation related to cystic acne and his treatment of my skin being a woman of color was far better than I'd anticipated.

I had saline implants done a few months ago and it was the best surgical experince I have ever had. (I have had 4 prior unrealated procedures in a hospital setting ).I love my results and the follow up care is amazing.His staff is very friendly and caring,as is he. Several members of my family also have used Dr Galoob, I highly recommended his practice.

Breast augmentation. July 19,2012

I just recently received saline breast implants. The whole overall experience was great. The staff is awesome and Dr. Galoob himself spends quality time to understand and to explain in detail. Very professional and I would do it again without a second thought. I am very pleased with the outcome and got EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!

going to Galoob was the best choice i could have made.. Galoob and his staff were amazing and by far some of the nicest people i have had the pleasure of meeting. i have recommended many of our friends to go to Galoob and i will definitely continue to recommend him

Dr. Harry D Galoob is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ardmore, OK.