Dr. Harry Gibson Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Harry Gibson?

Patients Safer now he's retired.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Maybe he use to be a good doctor, he should have retired years ago. We had to keep correcting him where the pain was located and how it started. Always pushing their Therpy next door. Insurance paperwork we always had to wait weeks. When you get a copy of his patients notes you wonder if it is you he was referring to or someone else. It's not easy to get your medical records corrected. Glad he didn't do surgery on me.

60+ minute wait

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Have to wait forever for this guy, 2:pm apt, still waiting at 3pm I really have better things to do, than sit around and wait, while you talk with your staff. SPEED IT UP PLEASE!!

Wonderful care

Posted on January 20th, 2013

Dr.Gibson not only operated on my Husband's back (doing such a fine job,He went back to work driving for 15years) After my injury Dr.Gibson followed every day of my recovery....was always available by phone and got me back on track. I cannot thank him enough for giving me back my life!

Posted on May 14th, 2017