Dr. Harry Kipperman Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Harry Kipperman?

Well then

Posted on September 29th, 2016

This was our first time going to MPG. My son (3) had to see Dr. Kipperman. He looked and acted like he simply did not want to be there. He didn't explain anything, prescribed medication that seemed really over-the-top for our very small problem, and was just overall grumpy. I don't think we'll be seeing him again.

Thought it was just me

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

I thought it was just me! Love Milford pediatrics but after 2 experiences with dr kipperman, one in the hospital after having my second son, who was scheduled to leave by every other dr in the unit, he came in and like another reviewer, told me not to get my hopes up because he may not be going that day (which he did), and my older son had to see him for an ear infection, and he was just unfriendly and rude. Why have such an awful Doctor #1 at such a good practice and #2 that obviously doesn't care for children or people?

I wouldn't recommend this dr to my worst enemy

Posted on March 5th, 2016

Worst pediatrician my kids have ever seen . My very first experience with him was 15 years ago when my daughter was born, she had took a breath just before coming out and ended up with pneumonia, Dr kipperman didn't let me see her for the first 24 hrs, and I was supposed to be breastfeeding. Then the next time he came in to talk to me he told us that we shouldn't get our hopes up and we most likely wouldn'tbe bringing her home and be prepared to say goodbye.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

great practice, but wouldn't see this doctor again.

Posted on May 16th, 2013

Our family has been loyal to the Milford Pediatric Group, even after moving farther from the practice, because we have been so impressed with Dr. Gruskay and Dr. Sadinsky. We brought our son to the after-hours clinic and saw Dr. Kipperman. Not only was he very slow and inefficient, but he was very confrontational and rude to me, clearly abusing his position as doctor in our interactions. While he was ranting and insulting me in the exam room, I asked him to stop talking, and he continued on and on. On another occasion, my husband had a similarly troubling experience. We feel forced to change pediatricians, which is a sad decision for us, because we really have loved having Dr. Gruskay so much over the years.

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Have not dealt with him in the office but had to deal with him in the hospital after having my son. He has absoltely no bedside manner and did not listen to me. It was my first child and a new scary experiece for me and he made my experience terrible. Love the doctor's in this practice but will never see him again.

registered nurse