Dr. Harry Meyers Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Harry Meyers?

Trustworthy, Caring, wouldn't go anywhere else

Posted on October 7th, 2017

Am patient since 2014 of Dr. Meyers, met Dr. Meyers in the Texas Health Plano emergency room, due intestinal blockage, and he was so caring, explained in detail what to expect, and possibility of additional surgery. Which did occur. I had the RNY in 1998 peformed by Dr. Barzune lost 270 pounds. Having some issues, and Dr. Meyers will be performing any additional surgery I may need.I trust him implicitly, and love his staff. I haven't had a lot of luck w/good doctors | surgeons, so in finding Dr. Meyers was a blessing. I trust in any decision for what we will do next. Terushb....

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Dr. Myers is the best doctor for gastric bypass and henia repair. He repaired my wifes hernia and changed her life for the better.

Totally Satisfiedrofessioal.

Posted on December 21st, 2011

My husband and I had GBS the same day. Talk about putting trust in someone. It has been 3 and a half years and we are different people because of it. I have gained a little back but because I like my late night snacks, but I still look and feel great. My husband has kept all of his off. Our experience with Dr. Meyer's and all of his office was all super. True heart,caring, and p

double groin hernia surgery

Posted on February 15th, 2011

Dr Meyers and his staff were excellent. I got in right away (monday), had surgery on friday. I had my follow up visit 10 later, and was released. I had some pain for the first 3 days (but not that bad) and hardly any pain in the last 7 days. everything went better than expected. I highly recommend Dr. Meyers

Posted on April 6th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Meyers since 2002 having had gastric bypass surgery then several hernia repairs. He is an excellent doctor, great bedside manner, and his office staff is knowledgeable and considerate. I would recommend him for any general surgery and bariatric surgery.

Posted on June 1st, 2017