Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harry C Myers has 2 locations
125 Emeryville Dr Ste 120
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Book Online Now
Dr. Harry C Myers has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Harry C Myers has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
5 Stars for Dr Harry MYERS- Extremely knowledgeable & spends time with his patience & his staff is very helpful too. I would encourage anyone looking for a PCP to give Dr Harry Myers a try. Keep up the stellar job Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Harry C Myers - Posted on June 28th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Harry C Myers - Posted on May 23rd, 2011
Staff seems to be very condescending and uncaring about my reasons for being there. I believe it is Stacy, the receptionist, that my wife and I overheard discussing private medical details of a patient who had just left. They were making fun of this poor woman and said they were not going to get "that kook" in any soooner than they had to. It makes me wonder if anyone has heard details of MY visit after I've left. Drs Harry and Dina do seem to care about their patients but their employees, not so much
21 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Bradenton
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Harry C Myers Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Harry C Myers is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cranberry Township, PA.