Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harry Pepe III
Dr. Harry Pepe III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bothell, WA, with another office in Redmond, WA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pepe is affiliated with Evergreen Healthcare, Memorial Hospital Pembroke and Memorial Hospital West. He speaks English.
Dr. Harry Pepe III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
hands down....the greatest, most caring doctor on the eastside! This man is all heart and follows the oath that doctors take. I suggest being straight-up honest with him. tell him your flaws and your vices and he will direct you and help you accordingly. He stands by the 'doctor law' .....so dont expect an easy vicodin RX. This man is one of a kind and understands hardships, trials and tribulations. i give this man 5 outta 5 for his understanding, caring and personality. Trust me, he is good and honest man that cares. ur not just a customer but will will excepted and understood like a friend. my hat goes off to you Dr. Pepe for being such great and caring man!
The only "negative" is getting an appointment because he is growing his practice - he is only available M, Th, Fr. When calling I usually get the answering machine and wait for a call back.Beyond that, Dr. Pepe is the best doctor I have had in WA. He is engaging, genuinely cares, smart, nonjudgemental, intelligent and always aware of the latest techniques.
My whole family has been seeing Dr. Pepe for the past 3 years, he's awesome! My husband refused to go to the doctor before we found Dr. Pepe, now my husband makes his own appointments and goes for his yearly physical and calls Dr. Pepe's office whenever he's injured or sick. I just took our 1 year old in for his check up and shots and Dr. Pepe called later that night to check in and make sure our baby was feeling ok after all his shots! He's a very caring and empathetic doctor and we will continue going to his practice until he retires someday (hopefully later, and not sooner)!
Dr. Pepe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Memorial Hospital West
Hollywood Medical Center
Memorial Regional Hospital
27 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Harry Pepe III accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Harry Pepe III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bothell, WA.