Dr. Harry Pote Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Pote?

Ongoing Care

Posted on October 28th, 2013

I feel that Dr. Pote is a personal friend and not just my Doctor. Every time I go to see him he makes the experience a good one. His staff as well are very kind and understanding to my needs, I would recommend him to anyone who is serious about their health, I don't know what I'd do if you weren't my doctor.

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

over the past 20 or so years,dr pote has taken cre of my mother and fathers need . he has also taken care of some of the needs of my family too when we were visiting johnstown. his staff is the greatest, and being in the navy and traveling i have seen quite a few. they treat you like family always looking out for you better interests. in recent years both of my parenets have passed away and even tho it was not thier field of medicne they kept up what was going on wtih them and kept the family (me) infomred in terms i could understand.there are no better people and drs that i know than dr pote and his staff.now that i am back in johnstown to stay, i will be useing for my wife and i untill its our time. thank you dr pote for careing so much.

Posted on January 12th, 2015