Dr. Harry Schmaltz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Schmaltz?

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Very caring easy to talk to. He explains in detail problems and best solutions. If he could avoid surgery and keep you pain free he will advise you. You make final decision.His surgeries are exact and procedures and recovery are explained in detail. Had haprfect hip replacement as well as my daughter, who had two hips replaced.Heredity is sometimes difficult to face!

Bilateral Knee Replacement

Posted on January 25th, 2016

I was blessed to have Dr. Smaltz and his staff for my bilateral knee replacement. I tell people all the time how positive my experience was and refer them to him all the time. I have my mobility back. My knees feel wonderful now.

Excellent

Posted on May 6th, 2014

Dr Schmaltz was very professional, polite, and did a great job on my hip replacement. He spent as much time with me as I needed and didnt seem hurried although I knew he was busy. His approach to hip replacement is very thorough and geared for the patient's success.

Dr. Schmaltz and staff excell!

Posted on January 13th, 2011

My husband had a bi-lateral knee replacement just 10 days ago. It was an unexpectedly wonderful experience. Dr. Schmaltz and his staff are like a well oiled machine. Everything went like clock work. And best of all is the pain management. Pain was minimal and my husband was up walking around the day after surgery. He came home in 5 days and was going up and down the stairs (16 of them)several times a day.We recommend Dr. Schmaltz and his staff with the highest possible rating.

Posted on October 19th, 2017