Dr. Harry W Sell Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry W Sell Jr?

First Class Care

Dr. Sell and his nurse are excellent. Front desk clerk could be a little more friendly. His secretary was also excellent. Debbie called me after my surgery to see how I was.

HIGH TAIL IT OUT OF THERE

HORRIBLE DOCTOR.....WRONG DIAGNOSIS - HAD 1/2 COLON REMOVED BY EXPERT SURGEON ELSEWHERE

Dr. Sell is an excellent surgeon. He, also, takes the time with the patient and my family was impressed with the amount of time he spent with them to clearly explain everything in a manner they could understand. He has a compassionate and gentle bedside manner. I will recommend him to any friends or family looking for a surgeon.

Just a great guy

He operated on my mother who was a stroke victim and had her stomich feeding tube misplaced by another Doctor. Dr. Sell corrected the problem with minimum intrution. Met with me afterwards and explained in detail what he saw, and what he did. His time with me was great. Answered all of my questions and spent as much time as I required to get the answers to my concerns.

Gall bladder surgery

Dr Sell recently did a lap-chol for me. I can't believe how fast and easy my recovery has been. Experience at Mercy was an A+. Only complaint is that Dr Sell did not come to pre-op to see me before surgery, which would have been nice.

Hernia surgery

Dr. Sell and the Mercy staff did an excellent job even with my pre-existing conditions. I will call on him if I need surgery again.

Dr. Harry W Sell Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.