Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harry L Staley has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 13
During My first visit with Dr.Staley, he didn't look at my knees, hands, or anything. He looked at Dr. Condits' notes and went by them. Dr Condit got angry when I went to an orthopedic surgeon after he kept telling me my hip pain was bursitis. He didn't write down that I have arthritis in my hips and knees along with FMS. Dr Staley doesn't think I should take Celebrex now because it doesn't help FMS! SO What! It helps my arthritis! He also tried to take me off my pain meds. I have 2 herniated disks. Some days I can barely walk. My husband's lucky. He's got knobby hands, so they don't argue with him! maybe it's a guy thing.
Weeks after my appointment with Dr. Staley I am still in shock at my treatment. Not only did he not listen to me he also didn't take me or anything I said seriously. I have never been treated with such lack of respect and compassion as I was by Dr. Staley. Dr. Staley had no real knowledge of the genetic disease that runs in my family and when I questioned his knowledge he became very confrontational and very unprofessional. I asked for a referral to a Geneticist (which he scoffed at) and have yet to receive a call from one. I would not recommend Dr. Staley to my worst enemy.
Dr. Staley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Robert Packer Hospital
Dr. Harry L Staley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLakeshore Health Partners Neurology, 577 Michigan Ave Ste 203, Holland, MI
Dr. Harry L Staley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holland, MI.