Dr. Harry P Sukumaran Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Harry P Sukumaran?

Where are you?

Left without notice from the troy pain clinic. Really miss and need his services. His pain treatments were the only treatments I received that brought my pain to a tolerable level. Still looking for him. New pain doctor wants to do a hip replacement. Don't treat L4 L4 nerve pain

Incredible gift

Dr. Sukumaran is my father's doctor. My father has 2 stage 4 cancers and was in incredible pain before Dr. Sukumaran became his doctor. Unfortunately my dad hasn't been given much time but thanks to Dr. Sukumaran he has been given back a great deal of quality. Our family can't thank him enough for all he has done for our father and us. He is an amazing doctor and has gone WAY beyond the call of duty for my family.

Grateful

Dr. Sukumaran is actually my father's doctor and he has been a blessing to him and our entire family. My father has 2 stage 4 cancers and was in excruciating pain. He was told about Dr. Sukumaran by his oncologist (Dr. Smith, also a fantastic U of M doctor). It has been 5 months since he has been in pain. He now has a pain pump and thanks to Dr. Sukumaran's care he isn't suffering daily. I can't say enough about him. I feel he has a great bedside manner, is very patient, personable and really cares. I don't think my dad would still be fighting his cancer if it weren't for these wonderful doctors!